ATTENTION #NABJNAHJ20 EXHIBITORS: In the virtual environment, you will no longer need to place any exhibitor kit orders. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The #NABJNAHJ20 Career Fair has historically been the largest career expo for journalists and media professionals of color in the country. Our inaugural Virtual Career Fair will maintain that distinction.
The #NABJNAHJ20 Virtual Career Fair will take place Aug. 5-7, 2020. The Career Fair showcases the tremendous range of news organizations operating today, from journalism schools to digital startups looking for journalists and media-related professionals for their newsrooms.
The companies that attend the Career Fair and Exhibit Hall are seeking to fill full-time positions, internships and freelance assignments and/or provide valuable information and resources on topics of interest. Employers seek candidates to cover a range of subject areas including health and science, business and economics, investigative journalism, sports, weather, media, technology, politics and government, general assignment, race and justice, metro and community news, arts, culture and entertainment, food, travel and fashion, international news and more.
Booth space is still available for recruiters and non-profit organizations. However, we do not offer booths to vendors and sales companies. Please review the booth rates and deadlines below.
EXHIBIT RATES AND DEADLINES
|CAREER FAIR EXHIBIT BOOTH||Pre-Registration
By July 6, 2020
|Journalism School/Talent Agency
By July 6, 2020
|Complimentary Exhibit Booth Personnel
(Limit Two (2) complimentary convention registrations for each booth)
EXHIBIT BOOTH BENEFITS
• Signage/branding of booth(s)
• Two (2) complimentary convention registrations for each booth (allows access to all convention workshops/panels/plenary sessions/networking events)
• 3 full days of recruiting and exhibiting (Aug. 5-7, 2020)
• Listing in #NABJNAHJ20 convention program e-book
• Listing on #NABJNAHJ20 mobile app with logo and website link
• Listing in #NABJNAHJ20 convention highlight email (audience 25,000+)
• Logo (linked) and 50-word description on digital exhibitor page on #NABJNAHJ20 website
UPDATED VIRTUAL EXHIBIT SCHEDULE
|Wednesday, Aug. 5||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Career Fair & Exhibits Open|
|Thursday, Aug. 6||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Career Fair & Exhibits Open|
|Friday, Aug. 7||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Career Fair & Exhibits Open|
Exhibit Sales: Veronique Dodson at 301.405.0554 or email@example.com