Thank You For Your Interest in #NABJNAHJ22!
Approval for Online and Onsite Registration is Closed.
We are no longer accepting new registrations or new requests for vaccination verification approval.
If you have not already submitted your vaccination status or started our CLEAR process by July 26, 2022, you will not be able to register for or attend our convention.
Please do not access our premises if you have not completed the above process.
We are working to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for our attendees and, therefore, cannot accept any other attendees we cannot verify.
Remember that masks will be required within our premises for those who have successfully met our registration requirements. Please be prepared for social distancing.
If you started the vaccination verification process by July 26, we would have you recorded in our system and can assist you if you need help completing the process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we cannot assist you if you are not in our system or the CLEAR system (with documentation that you have already started the process to verify).
Thank you for your understanding, and stay safe!
|ACCESSING AND REFRESHING YOUR HEALTH PASS (FOR APPROVED ATTENDEES): Once you upload your vaccination information and your HEALTH PASS is approved and connected to our event, it will turn green and display your photo. If you see an expiration date, do not panic. Your verification is active for several weeks during our registration process. However, when we get ready to head to Vegas, you will need to REFRESH your verification to generate a current HEALTH PASS, so that it is active for any re-checks and scans while on site in Vegas, especially when picking up your badge.
To Access Health Pass:
To REFRESH an expired CLEAR Health Pass:
- Open CLEAR App
- Look for and click event
- Open my Health Pass
- Open the CLEAR App
- Click the Event
- Click Know Before You Go
- Click Open Health Pass
By April 29, 2022
July 15, 2022
After Aug. 3, 2022
(In Person Onsite)
|Daily Registrant - Member
|Daily Registrant - Non-Member
*Additional NABJ/NAHJ special event tickets and rates will be available for your review and consideration upon entering the registration portal.
- VACCINE VERIFICATION IS MANDATED: You agree to provide proof of vaccinations, including boosters, which are required.
- BEFORE REGISTRATION is approved and before badges for the convention are issued in Las Vegas.
- MEDICAL EXEMPTION REQUIRES PROOF: If you want to register and have medical or other exemptions from getting vaccinations and boosters, please submit your request HERE. You will need to provide proof of such an exemption prior to registration. NABJ and NAHJ will have their own requirements for exemptions in addition to local, state and federal legal guidelines in honoring such exemptions. You may also contact Veronique Dodson at email@example.com for more questions about uploading exemption information.
- NO VACCINE VERIFICATION/NO ENTRY/NO EXCEPTIONS: You understand that you will not be allowed entry to any event even if you have paid registration, and traveled to the convention without such proof of vaccinations and without wearing masks as guided by the CDC. No refunds will be given to those who show up without prior proof of vaccinations and boosters.
- DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THIS POLICY. THESE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED TO THE EXTENT THEY ARE LEGALLY ENFORCEABLE AT THE TIME OF THE CONVENTION.
- YOUR SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY: NABJ/NAHJ WILL FOLLOW current CDC, federal, state and local guidelines, recommendations, policies, and mandates regarding COVID-related protocols at the time of the convention.
- The CDC states that attending a large gathering or event increases your chance of being in close contact with people outside your household and being exposed to COVID-19. The CDC recommends that mask-wearing should be based on a personal level of risk and the community's level of COVID-19.
- Since we are not able to determine everyone's individual level of risk and will not know what Clark County's (where Las Vegas is located) CDC COVID level will be the week of August 3, until we arrive on-site, all attendees, participants, panelists, partners, volunteers, vendors, staff, guests, & working media are required to wear masks within our convention premises.
- The CDC also recommends that while it is not required to wear masks on planes and in airports by law, you should wear them to keep others and yourself safe. This is especially important to consider when heading to large gatherings. The CDC states that people who may have been exposed to COVID should wear masks. Traveling by plane can easily expose our attendees to COVID, so we consider it in everyone's best interest that masks be worn at the convention.
- NABJ and NAHJ may require additional protocols for entry to NABJ and NAHJ events. Registrants agree to abide by those requirements in place at the time. Registrants who do not comply with those protocols will be asked to leave or escorted from the events and will not receive refunds.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Registration confirmations will be emailed to the email used to register.
- Pre-registration extended July 15, 2022. After this date, you must register onsite.
- Cancellations/refund or transfer requests must be submitted HERE on or before July 15, 2022. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted. No Exceptions. NAHJ members click HERE to request a cancellation.
- Professional Member/Non-Member/Exhibitor registration cancellations received on or before July 15, 2022, will be eligible for refund, less $125 administration fee ($35.00 for students)
- Promo codes and discounts must be processed during registration to receive the discounted rate. No adjustments or refunds will be honored for such discounts after registration is completed.
- Only registered attendees with a badge may attend convention events/activities. Registration credentials cannot be shared with others.
- Lost badge fee is $150.
- Some meal events will be ticketed. Tickets are not guaranteed unless selected and paid for on the registration form. When there is a meal event that is free not requiring a ticket such as a specific breakfast, seats are limited and entry will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Underage drinking is not permitted at NABJ/NAHJ events. In addition, all convention attendees are subject to the rules of the NABJ Code of Conduct and NAHJ Code of Conduct/NAHJ Código de Conducta.
- No personal checks accepted for onsite registration.
- Return check fee is $50 in addition to registration fees for checks submitted prior to onsite registration.
- Refunds will be processed approximately four to six weeks after the convention.
- The National Office is working remotely from a virtual office. All inquiries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. NAHJ members should email email@example.com.
NOTIFICATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS
As media-centric organizations, all NABJ/NAHJ events are subject to being photographed, video/audio-recorded, screen captured or live-streamed. Attendees, exhibitors, special guests, presenters, and partners of events may be captured via these formats. Full sessions and activities are subject to live-streaming and all such content is the sole property of NABJ/NAHJ to be used in any way NABJ/NAHJ determines to be appropriate.
In order to provide listed services and event access, NABJ/NAHJ may export your basic registration information to a secure convention vendor or partner (this includes name and email address but not financial or private information).
NOTICE: You will not be allowed to register if you do not complete the vaccination verification process below by the posted deadline.
NOTICE: Remember, you will not be able to get access to the registration payment portal without receiving a confirmation email once you have verified vaccination.
IMPORTANT: You will not be able to access the registration payment portal without a confirmed upload of your vaccination/booster card and relevant information. If you access the registration portal and submit payment without this confirmation, you will be ineligible for a refund.
Please see our refund policy above, which also contains all COVID, payment and attendance policies. Please keep your vaccination/booster card with you at all times during the convention or accessible via your mobile device, as you may need to present your card when you check-in at the registration desk on-site or when necessary. The CLEAR App stores a scannable version of your vaccination information.